Thursday, October 18, 2007

Now if the PS3 only had some good games...

PS3 Supercomputer!

Anti-Family Planning advocate Susan Orr appointed to oversee federal family planning programs at the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). Be sure to sign the online petition against this nomination here.
As an employee of a welfare-to-work program, I can confidently say that the current abstinence only programs are an abysmal failure. I would love to have Ms. Orr follow me around for a day.

Senator Craig doesn't just like assholes, he is an asshole.

Christina Page points out a scientific study that shows 'Pro-Life' policies actually increase abortions.

I'm gonna start saving my money. I'm gonna need it to pay the immigration tax to Canada; cause if Romney gets elected, I'm leaving!

No comments: