Thursday, August 23, 2007

Summer is almost gone...

Would you like some sausage, daddy?

just...wow.

Do creationists not read?

And you're worried about the mercury.

I've been watching CNN's "God's Warriors" series the last 2 nights. Interesting stuff, if you can get past Amanpour, who tends to get on my nerve's. If you want to catch up, you can apparantly watch it through this blog, but the links probably take you somewhere else. Christianity airs tonight, looks like there is some good supplemental stuff on the official website (linked to above). My only complaint is that I would like more history then has been provided so far, but there are other sources for that I guess. A lot of interviews with individuals involved in specific, well known events as opposed to a history of extremism.

No comments: