Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter is past...

Easter has come and gone and I'm no worse for wear. Found a few things this morning, have a look:

Re: I hate this guy (and this article pretty much sums up why)

I'm having a real issue with hypocritical politicians these days (I know, that pretty much means all of them); but especially guys like McCain and Romney. They both showed some promise as anti-right wing wacko and fairly progressive attitudes earlier in their careers. Now they both claim they have always been in agreement with Dobson, Falwell and the like. Pandering to incredibly right-wing hardcore evangelicals turns my stomach and immediately dismisses any glimmer of credibility in my mind. Religion is not the issue, or should I say it shouldn't be an issue in current political discourse. If you have good ideas that don't make life harder for the public at large, you probably have my support. Could care less who, or what you worship. I might take a page from Vansluyter's book and unplug from the MSM for awhile.

No comments: